When we have too many toxins in the body, we can sometime experience tiredness and a lack of energy. Luckily there are many natural herbs that can increase your energy and they are also gentle to the body.
Here are the top 5 herbs that you can add to your diet that will help increase your energy and improve your overall health.
1. Nettle: This herb which is also known as stinging nettle can help improve your overall energy and also contains many important vitamins and minerals.
The most popular way to add this to your diet is to drink it as a tea and can easily be found in many health food stores.
Also make sure that when purchasing this tea that it only contains nettle and no other ingredients as it may not be effective to help improve your overall health.
2. Ginkgo : This herb has been used in Chinese medicine and is also known as ginkgo biloba. You can purchase this natural herb at many health food stores and is recommended to be taken weekly for best results.
3. Licorice Root : Is a well known natural herb that can fight against stress and also fatigue. Drinking 1 cup of licorice root tea daily can help increase your energy levels and also reduce stress.
4. Black Walnut : If you have ever had parasites in the body, this can cause you to have low energy levels. By taking black walnut, this can get rid of fatigue and also kill parasites in the body which could be robbing important vitamins and minerals from the body.
5. Alfalfa : This natural herb is one of the best to take if you feeling tired or have low energy. The leaves of this natural herb is mostly used and can be taken by brewing a tea.
Alfalfa is also recommended if you suffer from menopause, anxiety and also arthritis. Drinking alfalfa tea at least once per week can help improve your overall health.
If you are looking for the best natural herbs for energy that can also improve your overall health, the top 5 herbs listed above are a great way to naturally improve your energy levels.